About VVRS Australia
VVRS Poultry – Turkey Starter (Medicated)
VVRS TURKEY STARTER CRUMBLES are suitable to be fed as a complete feed for growing turkeys from day old through to approximately 7 weeks of age. This feed is the first stage in a two stage feeding programme for growing turkeys. It is produced in a fine crumble form so that feed wastage is minimised and digestibility is improved and so that a consistent intake of essential nutrients is achieved.
• Wheat, maize, sorghum, bran and pollard, a combination of protein meals (cottonseed meal, soybean meal, sunflower meal, blood meal, meat meal), vegetable/animal oil, limestone, sodium bicarbonate, salt, choline chloride, amino acids, lasalocid sodium, VVRS vitamin & mineral premix.• Base grain as depicted seasonally and therefore proportions may vary.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Turkey poults should have unlimited access (feed ad-lib) to VVRS TURKEY STARTER CRUMBLES.
• This feed is a complete feed. No supplementary feeding is necessary.
• Protein meals provide natural sources of essential amino acids. Additional amino acids are added to balance essential nutrient requirements.• Contains essential vitamins and minerals.
This feed contains the following veterinary chemical:-
• Lasalocid sodium at the rate of 95 mg/kg.
Lasalocid sodium is added to this feed for the prevention and control of coccidiosis caused by Eimeria species.
IN CRUMBLE FORM
• Eliminates separation that can occur with mash/meal type feeds. Improved digestibility. Consistent nutrient intake.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research into turkey nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
Meat – 3 days.
Eggs – Do not use in birds laying eggs for human consumption.
Do not feed to any other poultry species.
Do not feed to horses or other equines.
Contains RAM – do not feed to cattle, sheep and other ruminants.
Please note: Government legislation prohibits the inclusion of medication used for blackhead. Should the incidence of blackhead occur, please contact your local veterinarian.
Cool, dry conditions, away from vermin.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
6 months from the date of manufacture.
20kg woven polypropylene bags.Bulk load details available from your sales representative.