About VVRS Australia
VVRS Poultry – Turkey Grower (Medicated)
VVRS TURKEY GROWER PELLETS are suitable to be fed as a complete feed for growing turkeys from approximately 8 weeks of age through to slaughter weight. Turkey poults should have unlimited access (ad-lib) to VVRS TURKEY GROWER PELLETS.This feed is second stage in a two stage feeding program for growing turkeys. It is produced in a pellet form so that feed wastage is minimised, digestibility is improved and so that a consistent intake of nutrients essential for growth is achieved.
• Wheat, maize, sorghum, bran and pollard, a combination of protein meals (cottonseed meal, soybean meal, sunflower meal, bloodmeal, meatmeal), vegetable/animal oil, limestone, sodium bicarbonate, salt, choline chloride, added amino acids, dinitolmide, VVRS vitamin & mineral premix.
• Base grain as depicted seasonally and therefore proportions may vary.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Turkey poults should have unlimited access (feed ad-lib) to VVRS TURKEY GROWER PELLETS.
• This feed is a complete feed. No supplementary feeding is necessary.
• Contains digestible ingredients for young animals
• Protein meals provide natural sources of essential amino acids. Lysine and methionine are added to balance essential nutrient requirements.
• Contains essential vitamins and minerals.
This feed contains the following veterinary chemical:-• Dinitolmide at the rate of 190 mg/kg.
Dinitolmide is added to this feed for the prevention of coccidiosis caused by Eimeria species.
IN PELLET FORM
• Eliminates separation that can occur with mash/meal type feeds. Improved digestibility. Consistent nutrient intake.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research into turkey nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
Meat – Nil. Eggs – Do not use in birds laying eggs for human consumption.
Do not feed to poultry being treated with nitroturans.Contains RAM – do not feed to cattle, sheep and other ruminants.Please note: Government legislation prohibits the inclusion of medication used for blackhead. Should the incidence of blackhead occur, please contact your local veterinarian.
Cool, dry conditions, away from vermin.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
6 months from the date of manufacture.
20kg woven polypropylene bags.Bulk load details available from your sales representative.