About VVRS Australia
VVRS Poultry – Turkey Breeder
VVRS TURKEY BREEDER PELLETS are suitable to be fed as a complete feed to breeding turkeys from point of lay. Turkeys intended for breeding can be fed VVRS TURKEY BREEDER mixed with barley from 16 weeks of age.
• Wheat, maize, sorghum, bran and pollard, a combination of protein meals (pulses, cottonseed meal, soybean meal, sunflower meal, blood meal, meat meal), vegetable/animal oil, limestone, sodium bicarbonate, salt, choline chloride, added lysine and methionine, VVRS vitamin & mineral premix.
• Base grain as depicted seasonally, and therefore proportions may vary.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• For rearing turkeys for breeding, from 16 weeks of age through to point of lay, feed VVRS TURKEY BREEDER mixed with barley at 33%, the barley can be whole or cracked.
• Turkeys should have unlimited access to VVRS TURKEY GROWER (feed ad-lib)
• Protein meals provide natural sources of essential amino acids. Lysine and methionine are added to balance essential nutrient requirements.
• Contains essential vitamins and minerals.
• Supplies essential nutrients for breeding performance. No need for any other supplementary feed to be used.
IN PELLET FORM
• Eliminates separation that can occur with mash/meal type feeds. Improved digestibility. Consistent nutrient intake.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research into turkey nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
Meat – Nil,
Eggs – Nil.
Contains RAM – do not feed to cattle, sheep and other ruminants.
Please note: Government legislation prohibits the inclusion of medication used for blackhead. Should the incidence of blackhead occur, please contact your local veterinarian.
Cool, dry conditions, away from vermin.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
6 months from the date of manufacture.
20kg woven polypropylene bags.
Bulk load details available from your sales representative.