About VVRS Australia
VVRS Pasture Supplements – Truegraz® Gold
VVRS TRUEGRAZ® GOLD is a palatable liquid feed which is free flowing and supplies essential nutrients required for maintenance and conditioning of grazing cattle.VVRS TRUEGRAZ® GOLD supplement is designed for ad-lib feeding of cattle on freestanding pasture or fodder crops.
VVRS TRUEGRAZ® GOLD is based on molasses and comprises of proteins, urea (a non-protein nitrogen source) and limestone, minerals, vitamins and flavophospholopol.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED. It has been designed to supplement hay and/or pasture feeding.
• VVRS TRUEGRAZ® GOLD is designed to be fed ad-lib (free choice)
• If young calves/cattle are being fed, additional sources of protein may be required.
• VVRS TRUEGRAZ® GOLD is free flowing and less viscous than molasses.
• Held in suspension, VVRS TRUEGRAZ® GOLD supplies the required amount of nutrients for optimum results.
• The use of nitrogen will maximise organic matter fermentation and microbial protein synthesis while the sugar contained in VVRS TRUEGRAZ® GOLD will influence the quality of the microbial protein passing into the small intestine for absorption.
This feed contains the following veterinary chemical:-
• Flavophospholipol at the rate of 7 mg/kg.
Flavophospholipol is added to this supplement to improve feed conversion efficiency and weight gain.
• Available in easy handling 1 tonne modules or in bulk
• The use of only the highest quality ingredients ensures palatability.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
• Formulated in accordance with current research into ruminant nutrition.
• Medicated to improve feed conversion efficiency and weight gain.
Meat – Nil. Milk – Nil.
Feed only to cattle.
Tanks suitable for recirculation.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
6 months from date of manufacture.
1 tonne modules, 12t or 26t bulk tanker.