About VVRS Australia
VVRS Dog Food – Dog Buttons Premium
VVRS TOP DOG BUTTONS PREMIUM is a complete dog food carefully prepared in unique meaty bite-size buttons and bones. This feed is suitable for pets and working dogs.
VVRS TOP DOG BUTTONS PREMIUM is a specially formulated and balanced dog food that meets AAFCO and FDA nutrient standards.
VVRS TOP DOG BUTTONS PREMIUM is formulated from a selection of the following ingredients: whole cereal grains, cereal by products, meat and meat by-products (derived from beef and/or mutton), stabilised animal and/or poultry oil, vegetable protein meals, limestone, salt, antioxidants (not ethoxyquin), colouring, natural flavouring, vitamins and minerals.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• For best results introduce dry food gradually.
• If your dog is accustomed to canned food, try mixing portions of both canned and dry food together.
• Try adding a beef cube to a small amount of warm water to make a gravy and pour it over your dog’s dry food. If you wait a few minutes you will find the dry food quickly absorbs the water and becomes closer to fresh food in texture.
• Add variety by including dinner scraps and vegetables, mix them all together. Add some beef stock, sauce or gravy, and warm in your oven or microwave.
• Maintain normal feeding during the first six weeks. Increase intake by approximately double in the final three weeks of pregnancy.
• Supplement with whole milk.
• The bitch is feeding herself and her pups, therefore increase her intake by approximatley three times her normal amount depending on the litter size.
• Supplement with whole milk.WORKING DOGS
• Feed up to twice the normal food intake for the size of the dog. Monitor the dog’s body condition.
• VVRS TOP DOG BUTTONS PREMIUM’s hardened formula promotes chewing which aids your dog’s digestive processes, promoting healthy teeth, and strong gums.
• This feed provides a full range of essential nutrients to maintain your dog’s wellbeing.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION & MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research into canine nutrition and is mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
Contains RAM – do not feed to cattle, sheep and other ruminants.
Cool, dry conditions away from vermin.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
6 months from the date of manufacture.
20kg plastic bag