About VVRS Australia
VVRS SODIUM BENTONITE
SODIUM BENTONITE is a highly swelling natural clay, available as a fine powder and in granular form. SODIUM BENTONITE is used in stock feed for its benefits of high water absorption, cation exchange ability and organic absorption properties.
Fine bentonite is useful as a binder in pelleted feeds.
The granular form of bentonite is recommended for use in meal forms of cattle and sheep feeds. Granular bentonite will not contribute to the level of fines in the feed.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Bentonite can be included in feed for all animals, but the recommended levels would vary.
• 2% – 4% in starter rations.
• 1% – 2% in finisher rations.
• Scour prevention.
• Inactivation of some dietary toxins.
• Reduction in risk of urea poisoning.
• Reduced incidence of acidosis in feedlots. Improving the adaption to grain feeding.
Cool, dry conditions.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
Greater than 12 months provided kept in dry condition.
Fine – 25kg paper sacks.
Granular – 20kg paper sacks.