About VVRS Australia
VVRS Sheep / Lamb – Sheep Nuts
VVRS SHEEP NUTS are in a unique cube form suitable for supplementary feeding to sheep and cattle during times of poor pasture quality or drought situations (supplemented with hay).
VVRS SHEEP NUTS are formulated from a selection of the following ingredients:- barley, sorghum, wheat, bran and pollard, urea, cottonseed meal, canola meal, soybean meal, molasses, vegetable oil, limestone, sodium bentonite, dicalcium phosphate, salt, VVRS ruminant vitamin & mineral premix.Base grain is depicted seasonally, therefore proportions may vary.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED. It has been designed to supplement hay and/or pasture feeding.
• The feeding rates as listed below are a guide only. The level of feeding should be adjusted to animal condition and pasture or hay quality.
• To maximise animal performance higher feeding rates will be required.
• VVRS SHEEP NUTS are produced as a large pellet, making it ideal for clump or trail feeding.• This feed can be used to increase nutrient intake of breeding cattle and sheep.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research into sheep nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
Do not feed to horses or other equines as it may prove fatal.
Cool, dry conditions away from vermin.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
6 months from the date of manufacture
20kg woven polypropylene bags.Bulk load details available from your sales representative.