About VVRS Australia
VVRS Poultry – Red Label Layer
VVRS RED LABEL LAYER is suitable to be fed as a complete feed to domestic laying hens producing eggs. Feed to laying hens from point of lay.Available in pellet or mash form.This feed is the final stage in a three stage-feeding programme for laying hens.
• Wheat, barley, sorghum, maize, bran & pollard, combination of protein meals, vegetable/animal oil, dicalcium phosphate, limestone, molasses, salt, bentonite, VVRS vitamin & mineral premix.
• Base grain is depicted by seasonal availability and therefore the proportions may vary.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Laying hens from point of lay to the end of lay should have unlimited access (feed ad-lib) to VVRS RED LAYER
• Contains quality grain and protein meals especially formulated as general purpose laying feed for household laying hens.
• Supplies essential nutrients for egg production. No need for any other supplementary feed to be used, however kitchen vegetable scraps and other greens may be fed.
Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research into nutrition and mixed using a variety of raw materials.
• Formulated to least cost using quality ingredients for economical egg production.
Contains RAM – do not feed to cattle, sheep and other ruminants.
Cool, dry conditions, away from vermin.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
6 months from the date of manufacture.
20kg woven polypropylene bags.