About VVRS Australia
VVRS Speciality Feeds – Rabbit Grower Pellets (NSW Only)
VVRS RABBIT GROWER PELLETS are suitable to be fed as a complete feed to growing meat rabbits.
• Base grain Is depicted seasonally, therefore proportions may vary.
• VVRS RABBIT GROWER PELLETS are formulated using a selection of the following ingredients: wheat, maize, sorghum, bran and pollard, a combination of protein meals (cottonseed meal, canola meal, soybean meal, pulses), lucerne meal, vegetable/animal oil, limestone, salt, choline chloride, added lysine, added methionine, VVRS vitamin & mineral premix.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• In most cases VVRS RABBIT GROWER PELLETS are fed ad-lib (freely available).
• Feed consumption needs to be observed, as some rabbits will over-consume feed. In these circumstances restricted feeding of the pellets is necessary.
• No extra fibre supplementation required with the feeding of these pellets.
• NOTE: Important to change the feed regularly so it remains fresh and palatable.
• It is very important that rabbits have clean, cool, fresh water available at all times.
• High fibre has the protective effects against hair pulling and trichobezoars (hairballs) in the stomach.
• This feed provides a full range of essential nutrients required by growing rabbits.
• Pellet form improves the digestibility, ensures consistent nutrient intake and minimises separation and wastage.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research in animal nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
Cool, dry conditions, away from vermin.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
6 months from the date of manufacture.
20kg woven polypropylene bags.Bulk load details available from your sales representative.