About VVRS Australia
VVRS Poultry – Pullet Grower (Medicated)
VVRS PULLET GROWER (Medicated) is a complete feed for growing layer pullets from approximately six (6) weeks of age. VVRS PULLET GROWER (Medicated) is the second stage in a three stage-feeding programme for laying hens. This feed is formulated in accordance with current research into poultry nutrition and is mixed from a variety of quality raw materials.
• Wheat, sorghum, maize, bran & pollard combination of protein meals (cottonseed meal, canola meal, soybean meal, blood meal, meat meal), limestone, salt, vegetable/animal oil, dicalcium phophate, sodium bicarbonate, molasses, choline chloride, added lysine & methionine, lasalocid sodium, VVRS vitamin & mineral premix.
• Base grain varies as depicted by seasonal availability.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Layer pullets from six (6) weeks of age to approximately eighteen (18) weeks of age should have unlimited access (feed ad-lib) to VVRS PULLET GROWER (Medicated).
• This is a complete feed and no supplementary feeding is necessary.
• From 18 weeks of age it is recommended that a 50/50 blend of VVRS PULLET GROWER (Medicated) and VVRS LAYING PELLETS/MASH be fed until start of lay. This blending of feeds is to assist in the prelay period when the reproductive tract is nearing maturity.
• Protein meals provide natural sources of essential amino acids. Lysine & methionine are added to balance the essential nutrient requirements.
• Bird weight at point of lay is very important; check the breeder’s information to ensure that weights are close to target.
• Note: Over or underweight pullets may not be efficient producers later in life.
This feed contains the following veterinary chemical:-
• Lasalocid sodium at the rate of 90 mg/kg.
Lasalocid sodium is added to this feed for the prevention and control of caecal and intestinal coccidiosis caused by certain Eimeria species.
• Supplies essential nutrients for growth. No need for another supplementary feed to be used.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research into nutrition and mixed using a variety of raw materials.
IN CRUMBLE FORM
• Eliminates separation & improves digestibility.
Meat – Nil. Eggs – Do not feed to laying hens or within 14 days of laying where the eggs are to be used for human consumption.
Do not feed to horses, equines or game birds other than turkeys. Contains RAM – do not feed to cattle, sheep and other ruminants.
Cool, dry conditions, away from vermin.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
6 months from date of manufacturing.
20kg woven polypropylene bags. Bulk load details available from your sales representative.