About VVRS Australia
VVRS Dairy Cattle – Premium Dairy Suspension (Medicated)
VVRS MILK MAKER PREMIUM DAIRY SUSPENSION SUPPLEMENT is a palatable liquid supplement for dairy cows, supplying essential nutrients for high production. It can be mixed into the bail ration, fed directly as a supplement or mixed into the total mixed ration.
The VVRS MILK MAKER PREMIUM DAIRY SUSPENSION SUPPLEMENT is based on molasses and comprises of proteins, urea (a non protein nitrogen source), limestone in combination with other minerals, vitamins and feed additives. The supplement provides essential nutrients required by the high producing dairy cow.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED. VVRS MILK MAKER PREMIUM DAIRY SUSPENSION SUPPLEMENT is designed to be included at the rate of 6% (60kg/tonne) in the finished ration. Up to a maximum of 1.3 kg/head/day can be fed daily.
• This inclusion is suitable for all classes of dairy cattle, however if young calves/cattle are being fed, additional sources of protein may be required.• To allow for uniformity of mixing it is desirable for the suspension supplement to be the last ingredient added into the mixed ration.
• VVRS MILK MAKER PREMIUM DAIRY SUSPENSION SUPPLEMENT can be mixed with all grain types, protein meals, silage, green chop, hays and total mixed rations.
• Held in suspension, VVRS MILK MAKER PREMIUM DAIRY SUSPENSION SUPPLEMENT supplies essential nutrients for high milk yield.
• The use of nitrogen will maximise organic matter fermentation and microbial protein synthesis while the sugar contained in VVRS MILK MAKER PREMIUM DAIRY SUSPENSION SUPPLEMENT will influence the quality of the microbial protein passing into the small intestine for absorption.
• Rumensin from other feed ingredients should be considered when determining the mixing rate of VVRS MILK MAKER PREMIUM DAIRY SUSPENSION SUPPLEMENT. 1.3 kg of the supplement contains 450 mg of monensin sodium. The maximum feeding rate of monensin sodium is 450 mg/head/ day.
• Available in easy to handle 1 tonne modules or in bulk.
• The use of only the highest quality ingredients ensures palatability.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
• Formulated in accordance with current research into ruminant nutrition.
This feed contains the following veterinary chemical:-
• Monensin sodium at the rate of 350 mg/kg.
Monensin sodium is added to improve milk production, aid in controlling bloat and reduce the incidence of non-clinical ketosis (acetonaemia).
Meat – Nil, Milk – Nil.
Do not feed to dogs, horses or other equines as it may prove fatal.
Tanks, suitable for recirculation.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
Sealed tank approximately 6 months.1 tonne module 6 months.
1 tonne modules or 12 or 26t bulk tanker.