About VVRS Australia
VVRS PODDY PLUS
VVRSPODDY PLUS is a high quality milk replacer for calves. It contains protein, energy, vitamins and minerals for the optimal growth and health of calves. Quality ingredients are used to improve digestion and gut health of the calf.
VVRSPODDY PLUS is suitable to be fed to calves from 4 days old through to weaning.
Whole milk powder, buttermilk powder, whey powder, skim milk powder, infant formula, lasalocid sodium, high potency vitamins and trace mineral premix.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Colostrum should be fed to the calf for the first 3 days from birth.
• Cool, clean water and a fibre source should be made available to the calf.
• Mix the powder with half the volume of warm water (40o). Mix well until the powder has dissolved. Top up with the remaining water (warm or cool).
• To avoid stomach upsets, do not mix the replacer at lessor or greater concentration.
• Always use clean fresh water. Rinse and clean equipment thoroughly after every feeding and disinfect regularly.
• To maintain a routine for the calves, feed the calves at the same time each day.
• Allowing the calf to consume fibre (hay or straw) will encourage development of the rumen. The digestive system will become adapted to a pasture based diet.
• Feeding a balanced calf starter feed, eg VVRSCALF REARER will further stimulate the development of the rumen, allowing for a smooth transition from milk to a pasture based diet.
• Milk based studies show that calves easily digest milk derived fats as used in many ‘traditional’ milk replacers.
• Comprehensive vitamin and mineral premix: no expensive additives required.
VETERINARY CHEMICALSThis feed contains the following veterinary chemical:-
• Lasalocid sodium at the rate of 50 mg/kg.
• Lasalocid sodium is added to aid in the control of coccidiosis to improve liveweight gains and feed conversion efficiency.
• VVRSPODDY PLUS is produced under strict quality control ensuring uniformity, palatability and solubility.
• This product contains all natural milk fats, it does not contain tallow.
Meat – Nil, Milk – Nil.
Cool, dry conditions away from vermin.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
Best used within 6 months from the date of manufacture.
20kg paper bags.