About VVRS Australia
VVRS Pig Feeds – Piglet Weaner Crumbles
VVRS PIGLET WEANER CRUMBLES are a complete feed for growing piglets from weaning to a live weight of 30kg. This high protein, high energy feed is formulated to satisfy the nutrient requirements of fast growing pigs. The live weight of 30kg should be achieved by about 10 to 12 weeks.VVRS PIGLET WEANER CRUMBLES are a speciality second stage feed in the VVRS PIG FEEDING REGIME.The crumble is produced using modern SUPER CONDITIONING technology for increased digestibility, increased feed intake and growth. Feed wastage is minimised and the risk of settling out has been removed.
Blend of specialised ingredients including wheat, fish meal, biscuit meal, milk powders, soybean meal, full fat soybean meal, meat and blood meal, vitamin E, added amino acids, zinc oxide, acidifier, olaquindox, morantel citrate, attractants and flavours, antioxidant, VVRS vitamins & minerals premix.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Environmental conditions including temperature and hygiene are of vital importance to ensure good performance during the weaner period.
• This is a complete feed and no supplementary feeding is necessary. Piglets need to have access to the feed at all times. During this period the approximate feed intakes should be:
• Small amounts of feed should be offered regularly to maintain freshness. It is important that the feed remains fresh and palatable.
• It is very important that piglets have clean, cool, fresh water available at all times.
• Protein meals provide natural sources of essential amino acids. Lysine, threonine and methionine have been added to balance essential amino acid requirements.
• Contains essential vitamins and minerals, digestive aids like gut acidifiers, piglet attractants and flavours.
This feed contains the following veterinary chemicals:-
• Olaquindox at the rate of 100 mg/kg;
• Morantel citrate at the rate of 30 mg/kg.
• Olaquindox aids in improving live weight gain and feed conversion and may control campylobacter induced diseases.
• Morantel citrate will aid in the control of worms such as the adult and migratory stages of large round worm and nodular worm.
• Supplies essential nutrients for growth. No need for any other supplementary feed to be used.
IN CRUMBLE FORM
• Manufactured using unique super conditioning technology, thus will improve texture quality, nutrient digestion and feed conversion rates and so increase weight gain and reduce diarrhoea scores.
• Eliminates separation that can occur with mash/meal type feeds. Consistent nutrient intake.
• To aid in the prevention of campylobacter diseases, worm infestation and to improve weight gains.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research into piglet nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
Meat – 12 hours.
EXPORT SLAUGHTER INTERVAL
28 days.WARNINGFeed only as directed.Contains RAM – do not feed to cattle, sheep and other ruminants.
Cool, dry conditions, away from vermin.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
6 months from the date of manufacture.
20kg woven polypropylene bags.Bulk load details available from your sales representative.