About VVRS Australia
VVRS Pig Feeds – Piglet Creep Crumbles (Medicated)
VVRS PIGLET CREEP CRUMBLES are suitable to be fed as a complete feed for growing piglets from birth through to the second week after weaning. Introduce the crumbles to the piglets within the first week of life. Feed intakes during this period will be low and the major source of nutrients will be the sows milk.VVRS PIGLET CREEP CRUMBLES is a first stage feed in the VVRS PIG FEEDING REGIME. Quality ingredients and additives encourages intake for the best start in growth.
Blend of quality ingredients including wheat, maize, fishmeal, biscuit meal, milk powders, soybean meal, full fat soybean meal, meat and blood meal, vitamin E, amino acids, zinc oxide, acidifier, olaquindox, enzymes, attractants and flavours, antioxidant, VVRS vitamin & mineral premix
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Environmental conditions including temperature and hygiene are of vital importance to ensure good performance.
• This feed is a complete feed and no supplementary feeding is necessary. Initially feed intakes will be low, therefore feed should be offered in small amounts at regular intervals so that it remains fresh and attractive.
• This feed is formulated to be fed from the first week of life through to approximately two weeks after weaning.
It is very important that piglets have clean, cool, fresh water available at all times.
• Contains digestible ingredients for the young piglet.
• Protein meals provide natural sources of essential amino acids. Lysine, threonine and methionine have been added to balance essential amino acid requirements.
• Contains essential vitamins and minerals, attractants and flavours. Gut acidifiers and enzymes have been added to improve digestion and to reduce the growth of pathogens.
This feed contains the following veterinary chemical:-
• Olaquindox at the rate of 100 mg/kg.
Olaquindox aids in improving liveweight gain and feed conversion and may control campylobacter induced diseases.
• Supplies essential nutrients for growth. No need for any other supplementary feed to be used.
IN CRUMBLE FORM
• Eliminates separation that can occur with mash/meal type feeds. Consistent nutrient intake. Improved digestibility. Minimal feed wastage.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
• Contains essential vitamins and minerals, digestive aids like gut acidifiers, and piglet attractants and flavours.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research into piglet nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
Medicated to aid in the prevention of Campylobacter induced diseases, reduce swine dysentery and to improve weight gains.
Meat – 12 hours.
EXPORT SLAUGHTER INTERVA
Contains RAM – do not feed to cattle, sheep and other ruminants.
Cool, dry conditions, away from vermin.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
6 months from the date of manufacture.
20kg woven polypropylene bags. Bulk load details available from your sales representative.