About VVRS Australia
VVRS Pig Feeds – Pig Weaner (Medicated)
VVRS PIG WEANER is suitable to be fed as a complete feed for growing piglets. VVRS PIG WEANER should be introduced to piglets approximately two weeks after weaning. VVRS PIG WEANER is a high protein, high energy feed formulated to satisfy the requirements of fast growing pigs from a live weight of 12kg to a live weight of 30kg. The live weight of 30kg should be achieved by 10 to 12 weeks of age.VVRS PIG WEANER is a second stage feed in the VVRS PIG FEEDING REGIME.
Blend of quality ingredients including wheat, maize, sorghum,
fish meal, biscuit meal, milk powders, soybean meal, full fat soybean meal, vegetable protein meals, canola meal, pulses, meat and blood meal, vitamin E, added amino acids, olaquindox, attractants and flavours, VVRS vitamin & mineral premix.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Environmental conditions including temperature and hygiene are of vital importance to ensure good performance of weaner stage.
• This is a complete feed and no supplementary feeding is necessary. At first it is recommended that this feed be blended with VVRS PIGLET CREEP CRUMBLES so the feed changeover is as smooth as possible.
• Feed to piglets from a live weight of 12kg (approx 2 weeks after weaning) to a live weight of 30kg (10 – 12 weeks of age)
• Contains digestible ingredients for young animals.
• Protein meals provide natural sources of essential amino acids. Lysine, threonine and methionine have been added to balance essential amino acid requirements.
• A gut acidifier has been added to improve digestion by increasing the acidity of the gut and to improve health by reducing any pathogens.
This feed contains the following veterinary chemical:-
• Olaquindox at the rate of 100 mg/kg.
• Olaquindox aids in improving live weight gain and feed conversion and may control campylobacter induced diseases
• Supplies essential nutrients for growth. No need for any other supplementary feed to be used.
• Contains essential vitamins and minerals, gut acidifiers, piglet attractants and flavours.
IN PELLET OR MEAL FORM
• Pellet eliminates separation that can occur with mash/meal feeds. Improved digestibility. Consistent nutrient intake.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research into piglet nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
Meat – 12 hours.
EXPORT SLAUGHTER INTERVAL
Contains RAM – do not feed to cattle, sheep and other ruminants.
Cool, dry conditions, away from vermin.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
6 months from the date of manufacture.
20kg woven polypropylene bags. Bulk load details available from your sales representative.