About VVRS Australia
VVRS Pig Feeds – Pig 50% Concentrate
VVRS 50% PIG CONCENTRATE is suitable to be fed as a concentrate to be mixed with milled grain to produce a range of complete feeds for growing and breeding pigs. A mix containing VVRS 50% PIG CONCENTRATE may be introduced to pigs approximately 1 – 2 weeks post weaning.
Blend of quality ingredients including soybean meal, cottonseed meal, canola meal, pulses, meat and blood meal, added lysine, added methionine, VVRS vitamin & mineral premix.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Environmental conditions including temperature and hygiene are of vital importance to ensure good performance.
• It is recommended that VVRS PIGLET CREEP CRUMBLES (Medicated) are used before and just after weaning to ensure the piglets receive adequate nutrients.
• DO NOT FEED IN THE CONCENTRATED FORM.
• Ensure good quality grain is used to mix with concentrate.
• Thorough mixing is essential.
COMPLETE NUTRIENT PROFILE
• When mixed with grain ration, supplies essential nutrients to the pig. No need for other supplementary feed to be used.
IN MEAL FORM
• Consistent nutrient intake
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
Formulated in accordance with current research into pig nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
Meat – Nil.
Contains RAM – do not feed to cattle, sheep and other ruminants.
Cool, dry conditions, away from vermin.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
6 months from the date of manufacture.
20kg woven polypropylene bags.Bulk load details available from your sales representative.