About VVRS Australia
VVRS Speciality Feeds – Pet Rabbit / Guinea Pig Pellets
VVRS PET RABBIT / GUINEA PIG PELLETS are a palatable supplementary feed for pet rabbits and guinea pigs.This feed can be fed to growing, adult and breeding rabbits and guinea pigs.
• Base grain is depicted seasonally, therefore proportions may vary.
• VVRS PET RABBIT / GUINEA PIG PELLETS are formulated using a selection of the following ingredients: wheat, maize, sorghum, bran and pollard, lucerne crumbles, vegetable protein meals, vegetable/animal oil, limestone, salt, choline chloride, lysine, methionine, vitamin C, VVRS vitamin & mineral premix.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED. VVRS PET RABBIT / GUINEA PIG PELLETS should be fed along with free access to lucerne chaff or hay.
• This feed should make up 50% of the animals diet intake.
• Intakes need to be monitored as over consumption may occur, if this is the case, feed restrictions may be needed.
• It is important to refresh the feed regularly so it remains fresh and palatable
• It is very important that clean, cool, fresh water is available at all times.
• This feed provides a full range of essential nutrients for rabbits and guines pigs when fed with a roughage source.
• Vitamin C is included to meet guines pig requirements.
• Pellet form improves the digestibility, ensures consistent nutrient intake and minimises separation and wastage.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research in animal nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
Cool, dry conditions, away from vermin.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
6 months from the date of manufacture.
20kg woven polypropylene bags.Bulk load details available from your sales representative.