About VVRS Australia
VVRS Pasture Supplements
VVRS BEEF MAKER Pasture Supplements Green is a supplementary feed suitable for beef and dairy cattle kept on pasture. VVRS BEEF MAKER Pasture Supplements Green is available as a large cube or as a meal. Dairy Cattle: VVRS BEEF MAKER Pasture Supplements Green can be used as a supplement for growing replacement heifers, dry cows in low condition and to lactating cows which are bail fed.
This supplement is formulated with the following;
Bran, pollard, cottonseed meal, soybean meal, urea, molasses, vegetable oil, limestone, dicalcium phosphate, ammonium sulphate, salt, VVRS ruminant vitamin & mineral premix.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• It is designed to supplement hay and/or pasture feeding. THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED.
• Feed VVRS BEEF MAKER Pasture Supplements Green in troughs or containers. The cube can be fed to the stock on the ground in clumps or trailed out.
• The following feed rates are a guide only and should be adjusted according to roughage quality and animal condition.
VVRS BEEF MAKER Pasture Supplements Green should be introduced to stock gradually over a two week period.
• VVRS BEEF MAKER Pasture Supplements Green is a combination of essential nutrients to ensure effective rumen digestion of roughage and overall health and wellbeing of the cattle.
• VVRS BEEF MAKER Pasture Supplements Green works by increasing the feed intake of pasture as well as improving the animal’s efficiency of utilisation.
SPECIAL FEATURESQUALITY PRODUCT
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research into ruminant nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.