About VVRS Australia
VVRS Speciality Feeds – Ostrich Grower
VVRS OSTRICH GROWER is a balanced supplementary feed for growing ostrich chicks from 6 weeks of age to 9 months of age. This feed is the second stage in a 2 stage feeding programme for growing ostriches. It is produced in short pellet form so that feed wastage is minimised, digestibility is improved and so that there is a consistent intake of nutrients (Note: there is no separation with pellets).
• Base grain as depicted seasonally, and therefore proportions may vary.
• Wheat, maize, sorghum, bran and pollard, a combination of protein meals (cottonseed meal, soybean meal, meat meal), vegetable/animal oil, limestone, sodium bicarbonate, salt, dicalcium phosphate, vitamin E, choline chloride, amino acids, Lacto-Sacc®, VVRS vitamin & mineral premix.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED. It is a supplementary feed designed to be fed ad-lib. Lucerne chaff/hay and or adequate pasture should be fed with VVRS OSTRICH GROWER.
• Feed intakes will vary with the season, variety of housing conditions, disease status and other environmental conditions.
• Environmental conditions including temperature and hygiene are of vital importance during the rearing period.
• It is important to change the feed regularly so it remains fresh and palatable.
• It is very important that birds have clean, cool, fresh water available at all times.
• Contains digestible ingredients for young animals
• Protein meals provide natural sources of essential amino acids. Lysine and methionine have been added to balance essential amino acid requirements.
SPECIAL FEATURESSUPPLEMENTARY FEED
• Supplies essential nutrients for growth.
IN SHORT PELLET FORM
• Eliminates separation that can occur with mash/meal type feeds. Improved digestibility. Consistent nutrient intake.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research into Ostrich nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
• Lacto-Sacc® is included to promote a healthy gut environment and to aid in digestion. Lacto-Sacc® contains beneficial lactic acid bacteria, yeast and digestive enzymes.
Meat – Nil, Eggs – Nil.
Feed only as directed.Contains RAM – do not feed to cattle, sheep and other ruminants.
Cool, dry conditions, away from vermin.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
6 months from the date of manufacture.
20kg woven polypropylene bags.Bulk load details available from your sales representative.