About VVRS Australia
VVRS Speciality Feeds – Macropod Pellets
VVRS MACROPOD PELLETS are formulated to be fed as a supplementary feed to adult macropods (i.e. kangaroos and wallabies).
• Base grain is depicted seasonally, therefore proportions may vary.
• VVRS MACROPOD PELLETS are formulated using a selection of the following ingredients: barley, wheat, maize, sorghum, bran and pollard, vegetable protein meals, molasses, vegetable oil, limestone, sodium bentonite, salt, mould inhibitor, VVRS vitamins & mineral premix.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED. It has been designed to supplement hay and/or pasture feeding.
• Always ensure that animals have access to clean, fresh water.
• Animals should be introduced to this feed slowly and fed according to body condition and size.
• This feed can be used for ground feeding, though the use of feeders or troughs may minimise wastage.
• Please contact your veterinarian for advice on the prevention and control of coccidiosis in macropods.
• Good management practices can aid in reducing the impact of coccidiosis. Methods include feeding colostrum products, maintaining good hygiene and reducing stress levels.
• This feed supplies a full range of essential nutrients required for the animals wellbeing when fed together with a roughage source.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
• Formulated and mixed from a variety of quality raw materials.
Cool, dry conditions away from vermin.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
6 months from the date of manufacture.
20kg woven polypropylene bags.Bulk load details available from your sales representative.