About VVRS Australia
VVRS Sheep / Lamb – Lamb Feedlot Pellets
VVRS LAMB FEEDLOT PELLETS are formulated for fattening of lambs in penned or paddock environments.
• VVRS LAMB FEEDLOT PELLETS are formulated from a selection of the following ingredients: barley, wheat, maize, sorghum, bran and pollard, urea, vegetable protein meals molasses, vegetable oil, limestone, sodium bentonite, dicalcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, ammonium sulphate, salt, lasalocid sodium, VVRS ruminant vitamin & mineral premix.
• Base grains are depicted seasonally, therefore proportions may vary.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED. It has been designed to supplement hay and/or pasture feeding
• The feeding rates as listed below are a guide only and should be adjusted to animal condition, feeding purpose and roughage quality.
• When introducing stock to VVRS LAMB FEEDLOT PELLETS feed intakes should be increased gradually over a 2 to 3 week period to minimise risk of adicosis.
• Always ensure stock have access to clean, fresh water.
• Notable improvement in performance when compared to using traditional grain feeding regimes.
• Excellent conditioning and growth rates.
This feed contains the following veterinary chemical:–
• Lasalocid sodium at the rate of 33 mg/kg.
Lasalocid sodium is added to the feed to reduce the impact of coccidiosis and reduced shedding of coccidial oocysts.
• This feed provides a wide range of essential nutrients required for growth and maitnenance.
• Feed can also be used as a pasture supplement and a drought maintenance ration.
• Lasalocid Sodium can help with rumen metabolism and enhances animal performance.
• VVRS LAMB FEEDLOT PELLETS are suitable to be fed to all types of lambs and sheep. By supplying the right balance of nutrients and fed in conjunction with roughage this ration will promote rapid growth.
• VVRS LAMB FEEDLOT PELLETS can also be fed as a supplement to pasture or as a maintenance ration in times of drought.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research into sheep nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
Meat – Nil, Wool – Nil.
Do not feed to horses or other equines as it may prove fatal.Do not feed to lactating ewes where the milk or milk products may be used for human consumption.
Cool, dry conditions away from vermin.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
6 months from the date of manufacture.
20kg woven polypropylene bags.
Bulk load details available from your sales representative.