About VVRS Australia
VVRS HORSE & PONY PELLETS
VVRS HORSE & PONY PELLETS are a supplementary feed for mature horses and ponies undertaking light to moderate workloads on a regular basis.
• VVRS HORSE & PONY PELLETS are formulated from a selection of the following ingredients: Barley, wheat, bran, pollard, soybean meal, canola meal, cottonseed meal, molasses, vegetable oil, limestone, dicalcium phosphate, salt, choline chloride, VVRS equine vitamin & mineral premix.
• Base grain is depicted seasonally, therefore proportions may vary.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED.
• This feed is formulated to be fed in conjunction with chaff, hay and/or pasture.
• The below feeding rates are a guide only and should be adjusted according to the horses condition and roughage quality.
• If pasture is limited a minumum of 1% of bodyweight should be fed as hay and/or chaff.
New feed needs to be introduced gradully over 3 to 4 days.
Always ensure your horse has access to clean fresh water.
• This feed provides a full range of essential nutrients when fed with roughage.
• Suitable feed for pony club mounts, pleasure and trail-riding horses and horses undertaking light competition/work.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research into goat nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.