About VVRS Australia
VVRS General Feeds – Hobby Farm Pellets
VVRS HOBBY FARM PELLETS are a general purpose stock feed suitable for horses, cattle, sheep and goats.
• Base grain is depicted seasonally, therefore proportions may vary.
• VVRS HOBBY FARM PELLETS are formulated from a selection of the following ingredients: barley, wheat, maize, sorghum, bran and pollard, molasses, vegetable oil, limestone, sodium bentonite, salt, VVRS vitamin & mineral premix.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED. It has been designed to supplement hay and/or pasture feeding.
• Always ensure your animals have access to clean fresh water.
• New feed needs to be introduced gradually over a 2 to 3 week period.
VVRS HOBBY FARM PELLETS are a basic, multi-purpose maintenance feed that may be fed to a variety of animals and should not be fed to high performance animals.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research into animal nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
Cool, dry conditions away from vermin.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
6 months from the date of manufacture.
20kg woven polypropylene bags.Bulk load details available from your sales representative.