About VVRS Australia
VVRS MILK MAKER SPRINGER PELLETS are a palatable anionic salt preparation specially formulated to be fed to pregnant, dry dairy cows in the 4 weeks prior to calving.
Anionic salt preparations have been shown to reduce the incidence of milk fever and retained placenta of a lactating cow. When the dietary cation-anion difference (DCAD) is positive, metabolic problems such as milk fever and retained placenta are more likely to occur.
Feeding VVRS MILK MAKER SPRINGER PELLETS prior to calving, leads to a negative DCAD. Trials on farm situations have demonstrated a vast reduction in the incidence of milk fever, subclinical milk fever and retained placenta in cows’ supplemented with VVRS MILK MAKER SPRINGER PELLETS.
• Base grain is depicted seasonally therefore proportion may vary.
• Barley, sorghum, wheat, bran and pollard, anionic salts, flavouring, Yea-Sacc®, VVRS ruminant vitamin & mineral premix.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED. VVRS MILK MAKER SPRINGER PELLETS are designed to be fed at the rate of 3 kilograms per head per day for the four week period prior to calving.• Feed only to dry, pregnant dairy cows.
• DO NOT FEED AFTER CALVING.
• When feeding VVRS MILK MAKER SPRINGER PELLETS avoid feeding high potassium feeds. This includes lucerne pastures or hay, maize silage, molasses and pastures recently fertilized with potash. The resulting mineral intake will interfere with creating a negative dietary cation anion balance, hence encourage the metabolic disorders.
• Ensure fresh clean water is freely available at all times.
• Correct DCAD balance.
• Produced in pellet form to avoid separation of ingredients.
• Special flavour has been included to disguise the mineral taste of the anionic salts.
• Yea-sacc® added to enhance digestion and feed efficiency.
• Clients using VVRS MILK MAKER SPRINGER PELLETS have commented on the marked improvement in the health of their lactating cows and a reduction in calving and post calving problems.
• Cost of treating these problems has significantly reduced.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research into dairy nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
Meat – Nil, Milk – Nil.
Cool, dry conditions away from vermin.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
6 months from the date of manufacture.
20kg woven polypropylene bags.Bulk load details available from your sales representative.