About VVRS Australia
VVRS Dairy Cattle – Hi Pro Dairy Concentrate
VVRS MILK MAKER HI PRO DAIRY CONCENTRATE is a palatable protein, vitamin and mineral concentrate designed to be blended with grain to produce a balanced ration for lactating cows.
Soybean meal, vegetable protein meals, vegetable oil, molasses, limestone, diCalcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, salt, urea, VVRS ruminant vitamin & mineral premix.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• DO NOT FEED DIRECTLY IN CONCENTRATED FORM.
• Mix 4% – 6% VVRS MILK MAKER HI PRO DAIRY CONCENTRATE (40 – 60 kilogram per tonne) with grain to produce a balanced dairy meal. Thorough mixing is essential.
• The Grain mix including VVRS MILK MAKER HI PRO DAIRY CONCENTRATE is designed to be fed in conjunction with pastures, hay and or silage.
• Ensure there is always access to clean water.
• Feed up to 8kg of the grain mix per day in two feeds to the lactating cows. It is important that the feeding rates are gradually increased within the first 2 – 3 weeks of the lactation.
• Any increase in the feeding rate should be done gradually to avoid acidosis.
• Contains high-levels of by-pass protein, calcium and phosphorus to give the correct balance of nutrients.
• Low non-protein nitrogen (less urea when compared to other brands)
• Improved milk quality.
• Improved conception and general herd health.
• Improved milk production.
• Palatable concentrate mix.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research in dairy nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
Meat – Nil, Milk – Nil.
Cool, dry conditions away from vermin.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
6 months from the date of manufacture.
20kg woven polypropylene bags.Bulk load details available from your sales representative