About VVRS Australia
VVRS GOAT PELLETS
VVRS GOAT PELLETS are formulated for feeding to lactating dairy goats. This feed can also be fed to breeding goats and as a goat maintenance feed.
• Base grain as depicted seasonally, and therefore proportions may vary.
• VVRS GOAT PELLETS are formulated from a selection of the following ingredients: barley, wheat, maize, sorghum, bran and pollard, cottonseed meal, molasses, vegetable oil, limestone, sodium bentonite, dicalcium phosphate, ammonium sulphate, salt, VVRS ruminant vitamin & mineral premix.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED. It is designed to supplement hay and/or pasture feeding.
• Roughage supplied should be supplied ad-lib.
• The following Feeding rates are a guide only and should be adjusted according to goats condition, lactation stage and roughage quality.
• Introduce new feed to goats gradually over a 2 to 3 week period.
• Always ensure goats have access to clean, fresh water.
• Supplementary feed for milking goats.
• Excellent conditioning and growth rates.
• Contains balance of protein, calcium, phosphorus and vitamins and minerals to meet the nutritional needs of milking goats.
This feed supplies a full range of essential nutrients required by lactating goats when fed together with roughage.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research into goat nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.