About VVRS Australia
VVRS GOAT KID CREEP CRUMBLES
VVRS GOAT KID CREEP CRUMBLES contains quality ingredients in a palatable crumble texture to ensure acceptability and performance from the first week of life.
• Base grain is depicted seasonally, therefore proportions may vary.
• VVRS GOAT KID CREEP CRUMBLES are formulated from a selection of the following ingredients: barley, wheat, maize, bran, pollard, full fat soybean, vegetable protein meals, molasses, vegetable oil, limestone, sodium bentonite, dicalcium phosphate, salt, monensin sodium, VVRS ruminant vitamin & mineral premix.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• It is important to remember that when rearing goat kids, environmental conditions including temperature and hygiene are of vital importance during the rearing period.
• Feed should be offered in small amounts at regular intervals so that it remains fresh and attractive to the kids.
• This feed is designed to be fed during the pre-weaning and weaning phases (from day 5 to 3 months of age). Feed up to 450 grams of VVRS GOAT KID CREEP CRUMBLES with whole milk and roughage.
• NOTE: This feed intake is only indicative. Feed intakes will vary with the season, health, disease status and other environmental conditions.
• It is very important that kids have clean, cool, fresh water available at all times.
• Contains digestible ingredients for young animals
• Protein meals provide natural sources of essential amino acids.
• Contains essential vitamins and minerals, digestive aids, attractants and flavourings.
This feed contains the following veterinary chemical:-
• Monensin sodium at the rate of 20 mg/kg.
• Monensin sodium improves the efficiency of rumen digestion and aids in the prevention of coccidiosis.
COMPLETE NUTRIENT PROFILE
• This feed supplies a full range of essential nutrients for growth when fed with roughage.
• CRUMBLE form improves digestibility, ensures consistent nutrient intake and minimises feed wastage.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research into goat nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.