About VVRS Australia
VVRS GOAT GROWER PELLETS (Medicated)
VVRS GOAT GROWER PELLETS are suitable for feeding to growing goats from 3 months of age to joining.
• Base grain is depicted seasonally, therefore proportions may vary.
• VVRS GOAT GROWER PELLETS are fomulated from a selection of the following ingredients: barley, wheat, maize, sorghum, bran, and pollard, cottonseed meal, molasses, vegetable oil, limestone, sodium bentonite, dicalcium phosphate, ammonium sulphate, salt, monensin sodium, VVRS ruminant vitamin & mineral premix.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED. It is designed to supplement hay and/or pasture feeding.
• Roughage should be supplied ad-lib.
• Always ensure goats have access to clean, fresh water.
• Introduce goats to the ration gradually over a 2 – 3 week period.
• The following Feeding rates are a guide only and should be adjusted according to goats age, condition and roughage quality.
• Supplementary feed for milking goats.
• Excellent conditioning and growth rates.
• Contains balance of protein, calcium, phosphorus and vitamins and minerals to meet the nutritional needs of milking goats.
This feed contains the following veterinary chemical:-
• Monensin sodium at the rate of 20 mg/kg.
Monensin sodium improves the efficiency of rumen digestion and aids in the prevention of coccidiosis.
This feed supplies a full range of essential nutrients required by growing goats when fed together with roughage.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research into goat nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
Cool, dry conditions away from vermin.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
6 months from the date of manufacture.