About VVRS Australia
VVRS FARMYARD PLUS
VVRS FARMYARD PLUS is a high quality milk replacer suitable for feeding to calves and other infant animals for use as a maintenance feed. It contains protein, energy, vitamins and minerals for the optimal growth and health.
VVRS FARMYARD PLUS is suitable to be fed to calves from 4 days old.
For high performance in other infant animals a suitable replacer for the specific animal should be used.
Full cream milk powder, buttermilk powder, whey powder, skim milk powder, infant formula, vitamins and trace mineral premix.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Colostrum should be fed to the animal for the first 3 days from birth.
• Cool, clean water and a fibre source should be made available to the animal.
• Mix the powder with half the volume of warm water (40o). Mix well until the powder has dissolved. Top up with the remaining water (warm or cold)
• To avoid stomach upsets, do not mix the replacer at lessor or greater concentration.
• Always use clean fresh water. Rinse and clean equipment thoroughly after every feeding and disinfect regularly.
• To maintain a routine for the young animals, feed them at the same time each day.
• Hay should be made available to the animal at all times.
• Milk based studies show that young animals easily digest milk derived fats as used in many ‘traditional’ milk replacers.
• Comprehensive vitamin and mineral premix: no expensive additives required.
TYPICAL NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS
• VVRS FARMYARD PLUS is produced under strict quality control ensuring uniformity, palatability and solubility.
• This product contains all natural milk fats, it does not contain tallow.