About VVRS Australia
VVRS Pasture Supplements – Warwick Dry Lick (Sheep)
A scientifically formulated product to produce the best performance from your flock in most grazing situations. VVRS WARWICK DRY LICK is suitable for feeding to sheep as a supplementary feed grazing fertile soils in the areas surrounding Warwick, Queensland.VVRS WARWICK DRY LICK is a high protein supplementary feed suitable for breeding ewes, growing lambs and breeding rams.
Vegetable protein meals (cottonseed meal, canola meal, soybean meal), urea, vegetable oil, dicalcium phosphate, ammonium sulphate, salt, limestone, sodium bentonite, VVRS sheep vitamin & mineral premix.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED. It has been designed to supplement hay and/or pasture feeding.
Provide VVRS WARWICK DRY LICK ad-lib in open troughs or half drums.• Initially place the product near the water points to establish intake. After several days move the troughs/drums out into the paddock and well away from the water points. This will reduce intake and encourage stock to graze the paddocks.
• PROTECT FEEDING POINTS FROM RAIN.
• GRADUALLY INTRODUCE PRODUCT.
• DO NOT FEED TO STARVING STOCK OR STOCK ALREADY FED HIGH LEVELS OF UREA.
• NOTE: These feeding rates should only be used as a guide. Pasture quality and animal condition will determine the level of feeding: ADULT SHEEP: 20g – 80g / HEAD / DAY
• High calcium for lambing ewes.
• High protein for improved performance on dry feed
• VVRS WARWICK DRY LICK acts by balancing the two systems that feed the animal, the rumen microorganisms that need critical nutrients to digest pasture and by-pass protein that is used directly by the animal to provide a source of glucose (through gluconeogenesis) and amino acids.
• Better performance in lambs.
• Less metabolic problems.
• Macro and micro minerals for wool fibre quality.
• Improves grazing.
• Reduced live weight loss on dry feed
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research into ruminant nutrition and mixed using quality raw materials.
UREA CAN KILL IF CONSUMED TOO QUICKLY. THIS SUPPLEMENT SHOULD BE KEPT DRY AT ALL TIMES. THIS SUPPLEMENT SHOULD NOT BE FED TO STARVING, THIRSTY OR SALT DEFICIENT STOCK.Feed only to sheep.
STORAGE – Cool, dry conditions away from vermin.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
6 months from the date of manufacture.
20kg woven polypropylene bags.Bulk load details available from your sales representative.