About VVRS Australia
VVRS Horse Feeds – Cool Action Pellets
VVRS COOL ACTION PELLETS are specially designed to help calm nervous or highly strung horses and ponies undertaking light to moderate workloads on a regular basis.
• VVRS COOL ACTION PELLETS are formulated from a selection of the following ingredients: barley, sorghum, wheat, bran, pollard, soybean meal, canola meal, cottonseed meal, molasses, vegetable oil, limestone, dicalcium phosphate, salt, choline chloride, VVRS equine vitamin & mineral premix.
• Base grain is depicted seasonally, thereforeproportions may vary.
• THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED.
• This feed is formulated to be fed in conjunction with chaff, hay and/or pasture.
• The below feeding rates are a guide only and should be adjusted according to the horses conditon and roughage quality.
• If pasture is limited a minimum of 1% of bodyweight should be fed as hay and/or chaff.
New feed needs to be introduced gradually over 3 to 4 days.Always ensure your horse has access to clean, fresh water.
• This feed provides a full range of essential nutrients when fed with roughage.
• Extra vitamin B which may help to control nervous and erratic and behavior in horses.
• Suitable feed for pony club mounts, pleasure and trail-riding horses and horses undertaking light competition.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
Formulated in accordance with current research into equine nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
• Consult your VVRS Nutritionist before feeding any additional grains or supplements.
Cool, dry conditions, away from vermin.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
6 months from the date of manufacture.