About VVRS Australia
VVRS Poultry – Chick Starter Crumbles (Medicated)
VVRS CHICK STARTER CRUMBLES are suitable to be fed as a complete feed to growing replacement layer pullets from day old through to approximately 6 weeks of age. Chicks should have unlimited access to the feed. (feed ad-lib).This feed is the first stage in a three stage-feeding programme for laying hens. It is produced in a fine crumble form so that feed wastage is minimised and digestibility is improved. The fine crumbles also ensures a consistent intake of the essential nutrients. (Note: there is no separation
• Base grain as depicted seasonally, and therefore proportions may vary.
• Wheat, maize, sorghum, bran and pollard, a combination of protein meals (cottonseed meal, soybean meal, sunflower meal, blood meal, meat meal), vegetable/animal oil, molasses, limestone, sodium-bicarbonate, salt, choline chloride, added lysine, added methionine, sodium salinomycin, Vvrs vitamin & mineral premix
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Environmental conditions including temperature and hygiene are of vital importance during the rearing layer pullet chick period.
• This feed is a complete feed and no supplementary feeding is necessary.
• Contains digestible ingredients for young animals
• Protein meals provide natural sources of essential amino acids. Lysine and methionine are added to balance the essential nutrient requirements
• Contains essential vitamins and minerals.
This feed contains the following veterinary chemical:–
• Sodium salinomycin at the rate of 60 mg/kg.
Sodium salinomycin is added to this feed for the prevention of caecal and intestinal coccidiosis caused by certain Eimeria species.
• Supplies essential nutrients for growth. No need for any other supplementary feed to be used.
IN CRUMBLE FORM
• Eliminates separation that can occur with mash/meal type feeds. Improved digestibility. Consistent nutrient intake.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research into poultry nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
• Medicated to aid in the prevention of coccidiosis.
Meat – Nil. Eggs – Do not feed to laying hens or within 7 days of laying.
Do not feed to dogs, horses or other equines.Do not feed to birds being treated with tiamulin.Contains RAM – do not feed to cattle, sheep and other ruminants.
Cool, dry conditions, away from vermin.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
6 months from the date of manufacture.
20kg woven polypropylene bags.Bulk load details are available from your sales representative.