About VVRS Australia
VVRS Dairy Cattle – Calf Developer Pellets
VVRS CALF DEVELOPER PELLETS are a high protein, high-energy feed designed to be fed in conjunction with cereal hay chaff and/or pasture to weaned beef and dairy calves from 2 months up to 12 months of age.
Base grain is depicted seasonally, quality ingredients include barley, maize, sorghum, wheat, bran and pollard, vegetable protein meals, limestone, dicalcium phosphate, salt, sodium bicarbonate, magnesium oxide, monensin sodium, VVRS ruminant vitamin & mineral premix.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED. It has been designed to supplement hay and/or pasture feeding.
• Supplementary feeding:- feed approximately 2kg to 5kg per day depending on size and age of the calf.
• Gradually introduce the VVRS CALF DEVELOPER PELLETS increasing the feeding amount over 2-3 weeks, so that at the end of this period, the intake is adlib (unlimited).
• When the intake of the pellets is adlib, the intake of roughage should be 20% of the total feed intake or greater.
• Contains digestible ingredients for young calves.
• Protein meals providing natural protein, as building blocks for growth.
• Contains rumen buffers and modifiers to enhance growth and performance.
• Contains essential vitamins, minerals and flavouring.
This feed contains the following veterinary chemical:-
• Monensin sodium at the rate of 30 mg/kg.
Monensin sodium is added to this feed to improve feed efficiency, improve weight gain and aid in the prevention of coccidiosis.
COMPLETE NUTRIENT PROFILE
• Supplies essential nutrients for growth when fed with roughage.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standard.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research into calf nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
• Medicated to aid in the prevention of coccidiosis and to improve growth.
Meat – Nil.
Do not feed to dogs, horses or other equines as it may prove fatal.
Cool, dry conditions away from vermin.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
6 months from the date of manufacture.
20kg woven polypropylene bags.Bulk load details available from your sales representative.