About VVRS Australia
VVRS Speciality Feeds – Budget Ostrich Breeder
VVRS BUDGET OSTRICH BREEDER PELLETS are an economical choice, suitable to be fed as a supplementary feed for adult ostriches during breeding season.
VVRS BUDGET OSTRICH BREEDER PELLETS are produced in a pellet form so that feed wastage is minimised, digestibility is improved and that a consistent intake of nutrients essential for breeding performance are achieved (Note: there is no separation with pellets).
• Base grain is depicted seasonally, therefore proportions may vary.
• Wheat, maize, barley, sorghum, bran and pollard, a combination of protein meals (pulses, cottonseed meal, soybean meal, meat meal), vegetable/animal oil, limestone, sodium bicarbonate, dicalsium phosphate, salt, choline chloride, added amino acid, VVRS vitamin & mineral premix.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED.
• VVRS BUDGET OSTRICH BREEDER PELLETS should be fed with lucerne chaff / hay and adequate pasture as roughage sources.
• Protein meals provide natural sources of essential amino acids. Lysine and methionine are added to balance essential nutrient requirements.
• Contains essential vitamins and minerals.
• Supplies essential nutrients for breeding performance.
IN PELLET FORM
• Eliminates separation that can occur with mash/meal type feeds. Improved digestibility. Consistent nutrient intake.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research into ostrich nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
Meat – Nil, Eggs – Nil.
Feed only as directed.Contains RAM – do not feed to cattle, sheep and other ruminants.
Cool, dry conditions, away from vermin.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
6 months from the date of manufacture.
20kg woven polypropylene bags.Bulk load details available from your sales representative