About VVRS Australia
VVRS Poultry – Broiler Finisher (Medicated)
VVRS BROILER FINISHER PELLETS are suitable to be fed as a complete feed for growing meat chickens from approximately 4 weeks of age to slaughter weight. This feed is the second stage in a two stage feeding programme for growing meat chickens. It is produced in pelleted form so that feed wastage is minimised and digestibility is improved and with no separation of the feed and a consistent intake of nutrients is achieved.
• Wheat, maize, sorghum, bran and pollard, a combination of protein meals (pulses, cottonseed meal, soybean meal, sunflower meal, blood meal, meat meal), vegetable/animal oil, limestone, sodium-bicarbonate, salt, choline chloride, added methionine, sodium salinomycin, VVRS vitamin & mineral premix.
• Base grain as depicted seasonally, and therefore proportions may vary.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Environmental conditions including temperature and hygiene are of vital importance during the rearing period.
• This feed is a complete feed and no supplementary feeding is necessary.
• Allow unlimited access to the feed.
• Contains digestible ingredients for chickens.
• Protein meals provide natural sources of essential amino acids. Methionine is added to balance essential nutrient requirements.
• Contains essential vitamins and minerals.
This feed contains the following veterinary chemicals:-
• Sodium salinomycin at the rate of 60mg/kg
Sodium salinomycin is added to this feed for the prevention of intestinal coccidiosis caused by certain Eimeria species.
• Supplies essential nutrients for growth. No need for any other supplementary feed to be used.
IN PELLETED FORM
• Eliminates separation that can occur with mash/meal type feeds. Improved digestibility. Consistent nutrient intake.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research into broiler nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
• Medicated to aid in the prevention of coccidiosis.
Meat – Nil. Eggs – Do not feed to laying hens or within 7 days of laying.
Do not feed to horses or other equines. Do not feed to birds being treated with tiamulin. Contains RAM – do not feed to cattle, sheep and other ruminants.
Cool, dry conditions, away from vermin.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
6 months from the date of manufacture.
20kg woven polypropylene bags. Bulk load details available from your sales representative.