About VVRS Australia
VVRS Poultry – Blue Label Premium Layer
VVRS BLUE LABEL PREMIUM LAYER is a commercial standard complete feed suitable for high producing domestic laying hens from point of lay.This ration may also be used as a non-commercial breeder ration for layers, broilers and turkeys (some water medication may be necessary for disease control for broiler breeder and turkey breeders).Available in pellet or meal form.
• Wheat, maize, sorghum, bran and pollard, a combination of protein meals (cottonseed meal, soybean meal, sunflower meal, blood meal, meat meal), vegetable/animal oil, limestone, sodium-bicarbonate, salt, choline chloride, added lysine, added methionine, yolk colourants, Vvrs vitamin & mineral premix.
• Base grain as depicted seasonally and therefore proportions may vary.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Laying Hens from point of lay to end of lay should have unlimited access (feed ad-lib) to VVRS BLUE LABEL PREMIUM LAYER.During this period
• Formulated to supply essential nutrient requirements to maximise egg production.
• This feed includes a combination of quality grains and protein meals, naturally supplying essential nutrients balanced to perfection for laying performance.
• This product includes carotenoids to ensure optimum yolk colour.
• Supplies essential nutrients for growth. No need for any other supplementary feed to be used.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research in poultry nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
Contains RAM – do not feed to cattle, sheep and other ruminants.
Cool, dry conditions, away from vermin.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
6 months from the date of manufacture.
20kg woven polypropylene bags.Bulk load details available from your sales representative.