About VVRS Australia
VVRS Speciality Feeds – Alpaca Pellets
VVRS ALPACA PELLETS are a pelleted feed designed to be fed to growing and breeding aplacas.
VVRS ALPACA PELLETS are formulated using the following ingredients: barley, bran and pollard, cottonseed meal, soybean meal, vegetable oil, limestone, dicalcium phosphate, salt, sodium bentonite, VVRS ruminant vitamin & mineral premix.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FEED. It has been designed to supplement grass/legume hay and pasture.
• Always ensure fresh clean water is available to the alpacas.
• Feed must be introduced gradually to the alpacas over a 2 to 3 week period.
• This feed supplies essential nutrients for not only maintenance but also for breedling and growing alpacas when fed with roughage.
IN PELLET FORM
• Reduces wastage that can occur with meal type feeds.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research of camelid nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
Cool, dry conditions away from vermin.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
6 months from the date of manufacture.
20kg woven polypropylene bags.Bulk load details available from your sales representative.