About VVRS Australia
VVRS Beef Cattle – 80% Feedlotters Concentrate
VVRS FEEDLOTTERS CONCENTRATE is a concentrate suitable to be mixed with grain to produce a balanced ration for feeding to feedlot cattle.
Cottonseed meal, soybean meal, canola meal, urea, molasses, vegetable oil, limestone, sodium bentonite, dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, ammonium sulphate, salt, monensin sodium, VVRS ruminant vitamin & mineral premix.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Mix 96% grain and 4% (40kg/tonne) of VVRS FEEDLOTTERS CONCENTRATE for cattle over 300kg or 95% grain and 5% (50kg/tonne) of VVRS FEEDLOTTERS CONCENTRATE for cattle under 300kg. Ensure that good quality grain is used. Thorough mixing is essential.
• Introduce cattle to this ration gradually over a 3 week period, afterwards they can be fed ad-lib.
• DO NOT FEED DIRECTLY IN CONCENTRATED FORM.
• The mixed feed should be fed in conjunction with hay, silage, straw and/or pasture.
• Roughage should be supplied ad-lib and reducing to a minimum not less than 20% of their total intake.
• Ensure that there is ample access to clean water.
• Buffers eg Bentonite or Sodium bicarbonate can be included in the ration to aid in preventing acidosis.
• For grain feeding of cattle the intake of high grain feeds should be gradually introduced to the cattle, to allow the rumen to adapt and to avoid Acidosis/grain poisoning. Small amounts should be fed at first, slowly increasing over a 3 week period. The following table gives an indication of a suitable introductory period for the cattle.
• The concentrate supplies essential protein, vitamins and minerals required for growth. It complements the nutrients present in the grain, to create a balanced ration.
• Improvement in performance when compared to using traditional grain feeding.
• Excellent conditioning and growth rates.
This feed contains the following veterinary chemicals:–
• Monensin sodium at the rate of 600 mg/kg.
Monensin sodium is added to this feed to improve feed efficiency, weight gain and aid in the control of bloat.
• Formulated so that the concentrate can be mixed with all grain types to provide a feedlot ration suitable to be fed to growing/finishing cattle.
• Creates a palatable mix containing a balance of the essential nutrients.
• Includes rumen modifiers (monensin sodium) to enhance performance.
• Manufactured to strict quality control standards.
PRECISE FORMULATION AND MIXING
• Formulated in accordance with current research into ruminant nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
Do not feed to dogs, horses or other equines as it may prove fatal
Cool, dry conditions away from vermin.
EXPIRY AFTER MANUFACTURE
6 months from the date of manufacture.
0kg woven polypropylene bags.Bulk load details available from your sales representative.